Saturday, June 16, 2007

Help My Blog has been Hijacked!

After we lost internet service, I asked Tim to do a quick post, just to let you know I wouldn't be around for a few days. I come back to my blogs to find five posts! Three here and two at Stop the Ride! I think he was enjoying himself. He only posted twice at his own blog! What is up with that?

There has been a lot going on, and I don't have time for a long post now, but just wanted to let you know that I'm back. For now, I will leave you with a picture of our newest animals.


6 comments:

  1. ah, cute little chickies!!

    I'm glad you got your internet service back so fast! But I'm bummed you won't have to hang out at my house to use the computer. ;) You can come over anyway!! We'll can walk down to the sprayground. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny! This happened to my husband once, but I was the hijacker!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you're back!
    I so wish we could have chickens where we live! I love fresh eggs and fresh chicken now and then wouldn't be bad either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to have chickens... We're passively house-hunting right now, and researching zoning laws & city ordinances in my area is on my to-do list. :)

    ReplyDelete