Monday, January 29, 2007

In other news.....

Saturday I also received a little book, Musings of a Mediocre Gardener from Simple Katie. Thank you, Katie. I've enjoying its' simple little stories that give much to think on. I will soon be sharing more from it and passing it on, so look for that in the near future.

We've been updating our Amazon store, 100 Acre Wood Favorites. We are putting some of our favorite books, movies and music there now. Soon, I hope to add some of our favorite kitchen and educational things. If you've ever wondered what else this crazy family, who lives in the woods, wants to live underground and occasionally forages for food, is into check out our Amazon store.

The Carnival of Family Life is up at An Island Life. There is a new contest there also I hear. I am on my way to check it out!

1 comment:

  1. I think the "Underground Houses" book looks really interesting- will have to look around for it!

    ReplyDelete