Friday, March 03, 2006

Patiently waiting

Ok an honest title would be trying to patiently wait! About a month ago Tim and I were convinced that this baby was coming early. Well baby . . . come and see us! We are running out of "early" At this point I am trying to wait patiently and be thankful that with a scheduled c-section there is a very real deadline and no unnecessary pain. (if I go into labor, I still have a c-section)

Oh but waiting is soooo hard. Was it like this with the others? I don't think so, but I am not sure. I think my memory plays tricks on me. I should have kept a journal before! One thing I do know is that I didn't have all this extra discomfort before. The end of this pregnancy has not only had the normal pregnancy discomfort, but I have been fighting this stupid head cold and sinus stuff all winter too. It is so frustrating! I want to throw myself on the floor and kick and scream and say "IT IS NOT FAIR!" Well maybe lay on my bed and throw a fit! If I got down on the floor to do it I might not be able to get up again! :)

The 14th is close. (I wish it were today!)

No comments:

Post a Comment