Saturday, March 18, 2006

Done running to the doctor!

Vivians bili level is down again. Still not back to normal, but on it's way. So we are done with the blood work, bili blanket and doctors appointment. Yes! Those appointments were very draining, physically and emotionally. Thankfully my parents were able to watch the other kids or I would probably be a mental case right now.

I am looking forward to getting back into a normal (well as normal as we get!) schedule. I feel like I haven't spent any time with Kellen or Lydia in two weeks. Kellen's attitude is reflecting that!

Spring is here (ok officially on Monday) and we are loving it! We hear toads and birds singing all day long. The toads laid eggs in the ditches and now there are tadpoles to watch. Trees are budding, daffidols are in bloom, the weather is still a bit chilly but the sun is out. I love spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment