Sunday, July 22, 2007

Belated Introduction

Another family member has joined the blogging world. Mementos of a Military Mom is a blog written by Tim's Aunt Cheryl. She is the mom of two children, one of whom is currently serving in Iraq. She started the blog about a week ago. She writes stories about her soldier and his sister, patriotic information and thoughts. I don't know Cheryl well, (She and Tim's Uncle married after Tim and I were already married.) but I am enjoying getting to know her better through her blog. Go stop by and say hi. I think you'll like what you find.

4 comments:

  1. Aunt Cheryl is so sweet and she's a great emailer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the link...I look forward to reading it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im always looking for new blogs..Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Stephanie. I, too, have really enjoyed reading your blog. I feel like I'm really getting to know all of you!

    ReplyDelete