- Final touches on two gifts.
- Re wrap and decorate Grandma and Grandpa's gift. I wrapped the gift with the white side of the paper out. The idea was the kids could decorate it. I had in mind some hand traces, names written, maybe a few small nice pictures. The kids idea was to scribble over the whole thing, in blue; even where I already had the baby hands. I want it to be the kids work, but we need to do it again with more specific guidelines!
- Finish folding and putting away the laundry I've been working on all week. Perhaps do 2 more loads: one of diapers, the other of jeans.
- Fix the flat tire. Applehead's job! Yes, I discovered a flat tire this Wednesday afternoon. Luckily, I was already home and didn't need to go anywhere else.
- Locate suitcases for six.
- Pack clothing for six.
- Another batch of peanut butter blossoms? Maybe.
- Water tree.
- Remind Mamaw to water tree while we are gone.
- Be sure the rabbits', chicken (not a typo, we have one chicken) and dog's food and water are full.
- Remind Ashley and Miles to feed animals while we are gone.
- Take Christmas dinner food out of the freezer to defrost. We are coming home Christmas Eve. On the menu for Christmas day: bacon wrapped fillet Mignon, shrimp cocktail, french bread and brie, green beans, baked sweet potatoes, ice cream. I know, not your traditional, but all things we like that don't take much fuss.
- Tell all my blogging friends Merry Christmas.
May you see His Glory and be Overjoyed this Christmas!
P.S. Grandma doesn't have Internet, so I won't be around for a few days!
For more Thursday Thirteen click here.