Monday, August 14, 2006

Quotes from a Four Year Old

We are back from our trip. We got back late Saturday. Sunday we went to church and spent the afternoon relaxing at a friends house. I really should be tackling the mountain of mail, or the unpacked suitcases, but the laundry is going and the kitchen is back to decent so, I am having a cup of coffee and I can no longer resist the urge to blog! But I will make it short and sweet and share with you some words spoken by Lydia this weekend.

The two oldest kids rode there with their cousins and my parents. A conversation began about what the kids wanted to be when they grew up. Lydia's response,
"When I grow up, I am going to be an adult."

At camp she was heading for the cabin. I was trying to keep the kids from playing in there so I asked her what she was doing. . .
"I forget . . . but I am going to go do it anyway!"

She was really cute in the cave too. I will tell you more about that later. I am thinking there were some other cute things she said, but I can't remember right now. (I need to write things down!) I will add them later if I think of them. For now I have fed my addictions (blogging and coffee) :) and should return to tackling the piles.


1 comment:

  1. Ya gotta love 4 year olds. Have you ever seen one that wasn't cute?
    I love the first quote- so obvious!

    ReplyDelete