Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Babies


Look what Tim found, or more accurately I should say heard, when he left for work this morning! At first we thought we had triplets, which would be a first for us. We realized that they were in fact, not triplets, but that our only two remaining goats, who are mother and daughter, gave birth on the same night. What are the odds?

There are two boys, on the right, and one girl pictured on the left. The dark one is simply adorable!






So much cuter than any baby pig. Kellen and I have an ongoing discussion about who reigns as the cutest baby animals on the farm.


Sure they are cute, but goat kids rule! I will concede one thing though, baby goats are much louder than baby pigs.

Much to my surprise, Lydia named them right away. They are (from right to left) Brownie, Henry, and Tanla. Guess animals are more fun to name when they are little and cute.

Now, these little cuties have quite distracted me from my substantial to do list this morning, but I am not complaining. Thanks Lucy and Marble for my early Christmas present.

3 comments:

  1. Huzzah for baby goats!

    However piglets are cuter. Probably because I am biased, and done with the whole goat experiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard choice. Not sure which are cuter. I'll take both. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwwww... now isn't that special. They are cuties; but little pigs are pretty cute too:)

    LOVE the pretzels on your prior post - that looks like a lot of laughter and memories ... priceless!

    Have a very Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete