Sunday, August 15, 2010

What is that noise?

So today I'm out milking the goats, and I keep thinking I hear chicks. Of course, right now we do have a lot of chicks, but I milk on one side of the house and all the chicks are completely on the other end of the house. There is no way I could hear them where I was.

So, I kept milking. Every now and then I thought I heard peeping. When Tim came out the door I told him I thought I heard chicks. He looked under the porch near me, and found the source of the noise.


Twelve Muscovy ducklings. Aren't they cute?!

8 comments:

  1. Adorable! And how you found them :-) Did they just wander in?

    ReplyDelete
  2. 12?!?! I only saw two.yummy yummy. No they didn't wander in the momma is the resident Muscovy hen, we also have mallards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How sweet a treat! I have to say I sure envy and applaud you!

    Blessings & a bit o' sunshine!
    Ruthi

    ReplyDelete