Friday, December 28, 2007

Whose Egg is Whose?

The new chickens are being so good! They go back in their house just like they should. The rooster is much quieter than our other one, and it is so nice to not have to worry about him chasing the kids! Even our other hens are starting to get it, and go into the house.

We will be leaving for the weekend, but before I go I thought I'd leave you with a little guessing game. In the bowl below there are three eggs, one from a free range chicken, a chicken egg from the store, and one from a duck. Can you guess whose egg is whose?

6 comments:

  1. Duck- upper right
    free range- lower middle
    store bought- upper left
    I'm glad the chickens are paying their keep!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Crystal's guess.
    Aunt Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is agreeing with the other guesses: left egg is store-bought chicken, right egg is duck, bottom middle is free-range chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I digress: The top left, most bright yellow is the store bought.

    The left, or 'center', largest egg is duck.

    The bottom left, 'orange-y' dark egg with the egg white pieces floating on it is the free-range chicken.

    Who's right? Who? Who?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with Angi!

    Dying to know which is which!

    ReplyDelete
  6. the yellow one is store bought. The large orange one is duck. The small orange is chicken.

    ReplyDelete