Sunday, December 16, 2007

Seven Random Things

Crystal tagged me for the Seven Random Things Meme. I have also been tagged for this at my other blog, so look for one over there soon about money type things. This list will be more personal.

1. In grade school a friend and I would dissect chickens for fun. A neighbor would give us their sick or recently dead chickens to use.

2. Unless you are family, or I've known you so long you feel like family, I am pretty quiet and reserved in person. I often wonder if people who know me, but aren't in that family category, and read my blog think I have a split personality.

3. My degree is in Economics. I later went back to get my teaching certificate.

4. I found my first gray hair when I was sixteen. I colored for awhile, but have long given up on that.

5. I recently was asked if I was Vivian's grandmother. The worst part about it was I with Nolan and Kellen too. Did this person think I was a grandmother to a nine year old too? I'm 36! Maybe I should start dying my hair again!

6. I never ever thought I would be a stay at home mom, let alone a homeschooling one, but now I wouldn't have it any other way.

7. Tim and I jokingly call our kids Amish Hillbillies. My family heritage is completely Amish, and his is straight from the hills. Where and how we live seems a good fit for Amish Hillbillies.

Per the rules of this game I am supposed to tag seven people, but I'm cheating. If you want to play let me know, and I will put your link up!

No comments:

Post a Comment