Monday, July 31, 2006

High Maintenance???

Who would ever use this term to describe sweet Vivian? I can't believe I did several times, right here on this blog! She will be 5 months this week and oh what a sweet sweet baby she has become!

She loves to lay on the floor and play with her toys and roll and scoot in circles. She will also sit in her bouncy or swing, but she prefers to be able to move around. We started her on cereal and she eats like a pro! Ok eating like a pro, I think that is a prerequisite to be a member of this family.

She is putting herself to sleep in the crib (out of the bassinet in our room. YES!) and she has even slept the whole night for three straight nights now! It is amazing how much I have missed a full nights rest!

Well that is just a quick update on my high maintenance girl turned sweet angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment