Tuesday, October 04, 2016

A New Blog

Way back in March I had an idea to set up a new blog. I love this blog. There are so many precious memories here along with the more painful ones. This blog is very personal. I will still write here. This is my memoir of sorts I guess. I wanted a place where I could share more practically, more focused about homesteading and our Little Homestead Adventures. After all these months, I am just getting back to this idea. Today I wrote my first post, New Homestead Challenges. The writing is the easy part. The visuals, tags, categories, promotion, and other blog aspects are a little rough. I haven't written a blog intended for anything, but getting my jumbled thoughts organized and out for a very long time. I am rusty, and have a lot to learn and relearn. But it is a start.

1 comment:

  1. I have been off the blogging grid for a while. Im still trying to catch up on other peoples' blogs. Some have gone silent. I look forward to seeing you write more.

    ReplyDelete